The objective of the Complaints Channel is the reception, retention and treatment of complaints about irregularities or breaches of the regulations, committed by employees or companies.
This is a confidential communication channel between clients, suppliers, shareholders, etc., linked to PROA SUR S.L.
The procedure tries to regulate the reception, treatment, investigation and resolution of complaints about alleged irregularities or breaches committed by employees, commercial agents, managers or business partners, which may arise in the exercise of the business activity of PROA SUR S.L., situations of risks due to exposures derived from the interconnections with the Public Administration and other public bodies.
Currently, Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 23, 2019, regarding the protection of persons who report violations of Union Law, as well as the recent Law 2/2023 must be followed. , of February 20, regulating the protection of people who report on regulatory violations and the fight against corruption, published in the BOE of 02/21/2023, with entry into force on 03/13/2023.
SCOPE OF COMPLAINTS
• Any possible irregularity or non-compliance related to bad financial, accounting, commercial or regulatory compliance practices committed by employees or companies of the PROA SUR S.L. may be reported.
COMMUNICATION OF THE COMPLAINT
• The communication will be made from the PROA SUR S.L. website, completing the attached form that will be sent to the PROA SUR S.L. Complaints Channel. hyperlink to the complaint form
• The complaints will be received by the members of the Compliance Unit of PROA SUR S.L.
CONTENT OF THE COMPLAINT
• The complaints received must contain the necessary data to be able to carry out the analysis of the facts denounced. Thus, the communications received must meet at least the following requirements:
• Clear and detailed statement of the facts.
• Identification of the section and place where they took place.
• Name and contact details of the complainant and their relationship with PROA SUR S.L. to facilitate the analysis and follow-up of the complaint.
• Identification of the persons involved in the denounced behavior or with knowledge of it.
• Time at which the event occurred or has been occurring.
• Quantification, whenever possible, of the impact of the denounced event on the financial statements, if applicable.
• Provide, if deemed necessary, documents, files or other information deemed relevant for the evaluation and resolution of the complaint